Archdiocese of Boston's Marriage Preparation Program
Lay a solid foundation for a life-long, life-giving, loving marriage.
- Acquire tools to strengthen your marriage and enhance intimacy.
- Learn the latest in researched practical skills for great communication.
- Consider how differences in personality can be used as a source of strength in your relationship.
- Reflect on the role expectations play in marriage and learn steps to manage them well.
- Learn about the four types of love and basic principles to maintain love over a lifetime.
- Gain a deeper understanding of marriage as a vocation and a sacrament.
- Look at the wedding vows and reflect on what you will be promising each other.
- Spend time reflecting on and discussing your financial attitudes and expectations.
- Learn fertility awareness and its application in family planning and infertility.
- Consider ways you can guard, reveal and communicate love over your lifetime.
- Strengthen your awareness of God’s presence and assistance in your life and marriage.
- Benefit from the experience and wisdom of married couples.
- Benefit from some quiet time for you individually and together as a couple to reflect on the topics and, most importantly, on your shared life ahead!
Comments from previous participants:
“A must have. Fantastic. I would strongly recommend to all couples getting married.”
“It was fabulous! We truly enjoyed both days and really grew as a couple.
“This program was fantastic! Very thought-provoking and great topics for discussion.”
“The program was excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Every measure taken to make us as comfortable as possible was greatly appreciated and helped a lot.”
Transformed in Love will be held at St. Rose of Lima this June. Meeting times and registration are below.
Tuesday, June 23: 6-10pm
Friday, June 26: 6-10pm
Saturday, June 27: Noon-8pm