Instructions for Online Registration and Tuition Payment
The goal of the Religious Education Program at The Christ Initiative is to provide students with an opportunity to receive formal religious education which will assist in the formation of their faith and values. Specific areas which guide the achievement of this goal are: prayer, the Sacraments, Sacred Scripture, doctrine and service. Our programs exist to support parents/guardians who are the primary educators of their children through their own work and example. Active participation by parents is vital to the reinforcement of what is taught in the classroom, as we provide a curriculum and activities that will build upon the faith values that you share with your child(ren) at home.
Our Religious Education Program is for students entering grades 1-10 in the Fall of 2017. It runs from September until May. Registration for this program ends on June 30, 2017.
The Home Schooling Program is not available for students in a Sacramental Year – grades 2, 9 & 10.
Please select the appropriate parish link below to pay tuition. The link will direct you to the respective parish’s payment opportunity through WeShare.
Please note that you will have to register for an account on My Own Church before you can submit your payment through WeShare.
Register for a My Own Church account
For technical assistance, please view the following videos:
Submitting Online Registrations
For questions regarding the Religious Education Program or the online registration process, please don’t hesitate to contact our Director of Religious Education, Deborah Charewicz, by e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone at 978-774-1958.
$165 for One Child
$275 for Two Children
$325 for Three or More Children
NOTE: Teachers will receive a tuition reimbursement equivalent to the tuition for one child for each grade taught.
Financial Assistance is available upon request. Before completing the online registration process, please contact the Religious Education Office at 978-774-1958 for instructions and help with your registration and financial aid application.
- To view the schedules for Religious Education at each parish, please click the widget below.
- You can enroll your child(ren) in either parish’s religious education program – whichever best fits your family’s schedule.
- You must be a registered member of either St. Agnes or St. Rose of Lima parish to enroll your child(ren) in one of our Religious Education programs. NOTE: Registrations from non-parishioners will be considered based on space availability AND MAY NOT BE DONE ONLINE. Please call our Religious Education Office at 978-774-1958 for placement.
- Registrations are considered PENDING until payment is received. Payment must be received within 48 hours of registration in order for registration to be processed.
- All paid registrations will be accepted on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Parents/Guardians who wish to teach Religious Education will be guaranteed their first choice of class day and time.
- Class size will be limited and dependent upon the number of volunteers available to teach.
- CLASSES WILL RUN ONLY IF THERE ARE ENOUGH VOLUNTEER CATECHISTS AND AIDES TO MEET BOTH THE CURRICULUM AND SAFTERY REQUIREMENTS OF THE PROGRAMS.
- Baptismal certificates may be mailed directly to our Parish Office, Attn: Religious Education Office at 22 Boston Street, Middleton, Ma 01949